The BMC team have a solid background in and an enviable reputation for successfully implementing highly effective exploration and development work programmes in order to bring economic projects into production.
Working to the highest levels of safety, environmental management and social engagement BMC directly manages new resource work programmes with locally sourced or trained teams.
The BMC Management team is differentiated from the pack by its successful track record in this field.
BMC core tenets:
- Field activities are carried out to a high standard with the safety of our people and the environment our first priorit
- All resource classification work done to JORC (2012) or other internationally recognised standards, with regular PEER reviews by fully accredited and independent specialists
- A commitment to achieving realistic and feasible study outcomes that form the basis of realisable production- a key focus on all the elements to make a development ready project, our team focuses strongly on petrography, metallurgical recovery, end markets and process routes
- Developing projects with known and well tested production paths – utilising existing, proven production methodologies rather than leading edge technologies that carry inherent technical and financial risk
- Targeting projects with ‘open’ logistics routes
- Zero tolerance to bribery and corruption