22 December 2016 – Operations Review for 2016
- BMC achieves 2016 objectives at 100% owned KZK Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag-Au Project with;
- Regional consolidation around KZK Project through acquisition of the nearby high grade Wolf Pb-Zn-Ag massive sulphide project;
- Total Mineral Resources inventory owned by the company now exceeds 21 M tonnes, with >90% classified as Indicated under JORC 2012 (refer Table 1);
- KZK Prefeasibility Study nears completion with positive outcomes from all technical studies: announcement of results due in Q1 2017;
- KZK mining project development approval applications under review and formal submission expected in Q1 2017.
- BMC receives the coveted Robert E. Leckie Environmental Award from the Yukon Government for “Responsible and Innovative Exploration and Mining Practice” at KZK Project.
- BMC 2016 Wrap up Dec 2016